Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9 môn Tiếng Anh của Sở GD&ĐT Bắc Giang 2016 có đáp án
- Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9 môn Văn năm học 2014-2015
- Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 3 môn Tiếng Anh – trường TH Tân Đồng năm 2016
- Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 4 môn Lịch Sử và Địa Lý – TH Sơn Mỹ 2016 có đáp án chi tiết
Mời thầy cô và các em tham khảo : Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án của Sở GD&ĐT Bắc Giang năm học 2016 – 2017 tổ chức. Hy vọng đây sẽ là tài liệu ôn tập bổ ích cho các em, xem chi tiết dưới đây
SỞ GD&ĐT BẮC GIANG
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA CHẤT LƯỢNG HỌC KỲ I
NĂM HỌC 2016-2017
Môn: Tiếng Anh lớp 9 (Thời gian làm bài: 45 phút)
I. LISTENING TEST(2pts)
Part 1. Listen to the recording and circle the appropriate answer A, B or C (1pt). There is one example. You will hear the recording twice.
Example : 0. Where did Laura and her family go last weekend?
|A. to the country||B. to the beach||C. to the mountain|
1. What was the weather like?
|A. rainy||B. sunny||C. snowy|
2. What did Laura’s brother do?
|A. made snowman||B. learnt to ski||C. threw snow|
3. What happened to Laura’s brother?
|A. He fell into a tree.||B. He fell over on the snow.||C. He skied well.|
4. What did he hurt?
|A. He broke his arm.||B. He lost a tooth.||C. He hurt his nose.|
Part 2. Listen and fill in each numbered blank with ONE suitable word (1pt). You will hear the recording twice.
Attention please. Here is a special announcement. A little girl is reported missing. She was last seen (0)___ 20___ minutes ago near the main entrance to the car Fair. Her name is Mary and she is (1)__________years old. She has short dark hair. She’s wearing shorts – (2)__________ shorts and a long sleeved white blouse. She’s wearing a pairs of shoes- brown shoes. She may be carrying a large (3)__________. If you see Mary, please bring her to the Information Desk. Her (4)__________is waiting for her there. Thank you.
II. Circle the word A, B, C or D in each group whose underlined part is pronounced differently from others. (1 pt)
1. A. out B. about C. round D. would
2. A. helped B. washed C. played D. laughed
3. A. child B. school C. headache D. chemistry
4. A. heat B.reason C. teacher D. appear
III. Circle the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete the following sentences. (2 pts)
1.A: “May I go out for just a while?” – B: “ ”
A. It’s nice of you!. B. That’s great! C. Go ahead! D. Yes, you could!
2. Mother! Someone _________ my bike. I cannot see it.
A. took B. has taken C. takes D. is taking
3. He was named _________ a famous singer.
A. for B. to C. from D. after
4. She said she _________ Ha Long Bay the following day.
A. would visit B. will visit C. visited D. will be visited
5. Hoa never goes to the zoo, __________ ?
A. is she B. does she C. doesn’t she D. isn’t she
6. Is she used _________ up early in the morning?
A. to get B. get C. getting D. to getting
7. She will be _________ by the structure of the complex of Hue Monuments.
A. impressed B. impress C. impression D. impressment
8. It’s nearly three months _________ he visited his parents.
A. While B. during C. since D. when
IV. I Give the correct tense/ form of the verb in brackets. (1 pt) Answers:
1. Nam (not see) ____ his sister for a long time. _____________________________
2. She (ask) ____ me if I came from Vietnam. _____________________________
3. Listen to these foreigners! What language they (speak) ___? _____________________________
4. The house ( build)____ ten years ago. _____________________________
V. Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word in the box to complete the passage. (1pt)
Great numbers of home computers have been sold (1) ________________. People know more about computers than they used (2) ________________. Computers help us much in our work and they are playing a big part in our lives. (3) _________________ people believe we can look forward to the day when our household jobs like cleaning, ironing and (4) __________________will be done by computer-controlled robots.
VI. Read the following passage and answer the questions. (1 pt)
As a result of years of research, we know that too much animal fat is bad for our health. For example, American eat a lot of meat and only a small amount of grains, fruit and vegetables. Because of their diet, they have high rates of cancer and heart disease. In Japan, in contrast, people eat large amounts of grains and very little meat. The Japanese also have low rates of cancer and heart disease. In fact the Japanese live longer than anyone else in the world. Unfortunately, when people move to the US, the rates of heart disease and cancer increase as their diet changes. Moreover, as hamburgers, ice-cream, and other high fat food become popular in Japan, the rates of heart disease and cancer are increasing there as well. People are also eating more meat and dairy products in other countries such as Cuba and Hungary. Not surprisingly, the disease rates in these countries are increasing along with the change in diet. Consequently, doctors everywhere advise people to eat more grains, fruit and vegetables and to eat less meat and fewer dairy products.
1.Why do American have high rates of cancer and heart disease?
2. Do the Japanese live longer than anyone else in the world?
3. In which countries are people also eating more meat and dairy products?
4. What do doctors everywhere advise people?
VII. Rewrite the sentence so that it means as the first one, beginning with the given words. (0,5 pt)
1. I haven’t seen my brother for a month.
=> I didn’t_____________________________________________________________.
2. “How often do you go to the English club?” Nam asked Lan.
=> Nam asked Lan ________________________________________________________________
VIII. Using the suggested words or phrases to write meaningful sentences. (0,5 pt)
1. We / used / wear / uniforms / when / we / be / school.
2. He / wish / he / have / new / computer.
IX. In 50- 60 words, write a paragraph about some effective ways to learn English. (1 pt)
_____ THE END _____
SỞ GD&ĐT BẮC GIANG
HƯỚNG DẪN CHẤM
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA CHẤT LƯỢNG HỌC KỲ I
NĂM HỌC 2016-2017
Môn: Tiếng Anh lớp 9(hiện hành)
I. Listening( 2pts)
Part 1. Listen to the recording and circle the appropriate answer A, B or C (1pt) (Mỗi câu đúng được 0,25 điểm)
1. C 2. B 3. A 4. C
Part 2. Listen then fill in each numbered blank with ONE suitable word (1pt (Mỗi câu đúng được 0,25 điểm)
1. 3/ ( Three) 2. blue 3. doll 4. father
II. Choose the word in each group whose underlined part is pronounced differently from others. (1 pt) (Mỗi câu đúng được 0,25 điểm)
1. D. would 2. C. played 3. A. child 4. D.appear
III. Choose the best answer among A, B,C or D to complete the following sentences. ( 2 pts) (Mỗi câu đúng được 0,25 điểm)
1. C. go ahead 2. B. has taken 3. D. after 4.A.would visit
5. does she 6.D.to getting 7. A. impressed 8.C.since
IV. I Give the correct tense/ form of the verb in brackets. (1 pt)( Mỗi câu đúng 0.25 điểm)
1. hasn’t seen 2. asked 3. are they speaking 4. was built.
V. Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word in the box to complete the passage. (1 pt)
1.recently 2. to get 3.many 4.decorating
VI. Read the following passage then answer the questions. (1 pt) (Mỗi câu đúng được 0,25 điểm)
1. Because they eat a lot of meat and only a small amount of grains, fruit and vegetables.
2. Yes, they do.
3. People are also eating more meat and dairy products in other countries such as Cuba and Hungary/ In Cuba and Hungary, (people are also eating more meat and dairy products).
4. Doctors everywhere advise people to eat more grains, fruit and vegetables and to eat less meat and fewer dairy products.
VII. Rewrite the sentence so that it means as the first one, beginning with the given words. (0,5 pt) (Mỗi câu đúng được 0,25 điểm)
1. I didn’t see my brother a month ago.
2. Nam asked Lan how often she went to the English Club.
VIII. Using the suggested words of phrases to write meaningful sentences. (0,5 pt) (Mỗi câu đúng được 0,25 điểm)
1.We used to wear uniforms when we were at school.
2.He wishes he had a new computer.
IX. In 60- 80 words, write a paragraph about some effective ways to learn English(1 pt)
Các tiêu chí chấm bài viết đoạn văn.
Nếu lạc đề, bài viết sẽ bị điểm không (0)
Mô tả tiêu chí đánh giá
|Điểm tối đa|
|Bố cục||Đúng cấu trúc, bố cục của đoạn văn:|
– Có câu chủ đề (topic sentence) mạch lạc, đúng chủ đề
– Các câu văn chứng minh, diễn giải (supporting sentences) rõ ràng, hợp lí (có ít nhất 2 câu)
– Câu kết (concluding sentence) rõ ràng, tóm tắt được chủ đề và các ý đã triển khai
|Nội dung, |
phát triển ý
|– Viết đúng chủ đề, mạch lạc, nêu được các lập luận|
– Các ý minh họa logic, có tính thuyết phục
– Liên kết các ý chặt chẽ (Sử dụng từ nối, liên từ phù hợp)
– Đảm bảo số lượng từ theo yêu cầu
|Ngôn ngữ, trình bày||– Sử dụng ngôn từ phù hợp với chủ đề, phù hợp với văn viết|
– Đa dạng về cấu trúc và từ vựng, hạn chế lặp lại từ vựng
– Sử dụng đúng dấu câu, cấu trúc, thời thể đúng ngữ pháp
Cách tính lỗi (trừ điểm)
|– Xuống dòng||– 0,2|
|– Số lượng từ (+ – 20% số từ theo quy định)||– 0,1|
|– Mỗi lỗi ngữ pháp, cấu trúc câu, dấu câu,….||– 0,02|
|– Mỗi lỗi từ vựng||– 0,02|
Xem thêm: Đề thi học kì 1 môn Văn – Đông Anh Hà Nội 2016 có đáp án
Xem ngay: Đề thi học kì 1 mới nhất